Do you know about our Refer a Friend scheme, you can earn up to £250!
Our Refer a Friend scheme is a great way for our candidates to share with their friends and family the great benefits that we offer. It is extremely popular with our medical professionals as they love keeping the same account manager, compliance manager and payroll team and are therefore confident to refer their friends and family to us.
As a “thank you” for referring people, it is not only the benefits you get to take advantage of whilst working for Firstpoint Healthcare, but with our Refer a Friend incentive you will get up to £250 and the healthcare professionals you refer, once they have worked a minimum number of hours, will get £75! Remember referrals are unlimited, meaning you can keep on earning.
How does is work?
- Tell your friends and family about working with us
- Fill in their details via the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- They start to work with us
- We will pay you your reward. Learn more here
- You can continue to refer as many people as you like
Here are just some of the benefits that your friends and family can also take advantage of, whether they are doing flexible shifts to fit around childcare, another job or a lifestyle choice.
- Excellent rates of pay, including holiday pay from day one and an optional pension contribution once you qualify!
- We have a great variety of work environments to choose from across your local area.
- Fast track application service to get workers compliant and out to work swiftly.
- Provide free mandatory training for workers – plus opportunities to do more specialist care led training with us!
- Able to contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Weekly pay
- Flexible work to fit around your requirements and lifestyle.
- Our “Refer a Friend” scheme allows you to gain a financial bonus when you refer a friend and they work for us.
- Effortlessly let us know when you want to work, updating your availability and book shifts through our app.
- Start building a holiday pay pot from day one!